Princess Cruises has announced its Black Friday deals with four great savings opportunities across select sailings:
- A low deposit of £50 per person
- Reduced cruise fares starting from £399 per person
- Flight discount OR up to $400 onboard spend per stateroom
- Available from November 22-27
- Offer applies to more than 200 sailings
The offer is applicable on bookings made from November 22 through to Monday, November 27, 2023.
Cruisers can also save up to £300pp off flights when booking a 2024 cruise in fly-to destinations including the Mediterranean, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
Guests sailing with Princess Cruises from Southampton can enjoy up to $400 onboard spend per stateroom.
The Black Friday deals apply to all fare types including inclusive packages Princess Plus and Princess Premier, which add popular amenities like Wi-Fi, beverages, desserts, fitness classes, crew appreciation and more at an even greater savings of up to 65% compared to when the inclusive package amenities are purchased separately.
Those looking to secure a cruise during the inaugural season of the line’s new ship, Sun Princess, which makes its debut in early 2024 with sailings in the Mediterranean, can enjoy £300pp off flights.
Cruises start from £799pp for a 10-night Grand Mediterranean voyage, departing Feb. 18, 2024.
Other reduced cruise-only fares that can be secured with a £50pp deposit during the Black Friday sale are:
- From £399pp for a seven-night Caribbean cruise on Regal Princess, departing Mar. 3, 10, and 17, 2024. Guests will receive £200pp off flights.
- From £699pp for a 14-night Spain and Portugal itinerary on Sky Princess, departing 2 Nov. 2024, with $150 onboard spend per stateroom.
- From £799pp for a 12-night Canary Islands cruise on Sky Princess, departing 16. Nov, with $150 onboard spend per stateroom.
The Princess Cruises Black Friday Sale ends at 11:59pm GMT on Nov. 27, 2023, and is available to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
When booking guests can take advantage of Princess Pay Monthly, which allows them to spread the cost of their cruise over equal monthly payments, without any extra fees.
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!