Celebrity Cruises has revealed the highlights of the Caribbean Bermuda, Iceland and South America 2025-2026 season.
Agents can now introduce travellers to Celebrity Cruises 2025/26 sailings as they sail the Caribbean, touching Bermuda and the South American coast.
Nine ships sail the Caribbean islands, with four Edge Series ships including the highly anticipated Celebrity Xcel which is set to debut in November 2025.
Celebrity is also offering its first mini-season in Iceland and returning to South America, offering an array of itineraries.
Customers can choose new sailings that visit more than 25 countries and 65 of the best places in the Caribbean.
Highlights include the return to Perfect Day at CocoCay, Antigua, Bahamas, and the top-rated ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao).
For winter 2025-2026, Celebrity will offer nine ships in the region across four different Florida ports, giving guests the ultimate flexibility.
For the 2025-2026 summer season, Celebrity will offer three ships in the region with the most comprehensive Caribbean offering to date.
- Celebrity Xcel – making her debut in the Caribbean in November 2025, she will sail her inaugural winter season with 7-night itineraries from Fort Lauderdale with alternate itineraries to Bahamas, Mexico and Cayman Islands, and Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.
- Celebrity Beyond – For the first time ever, Celebrity Cruises will sail year-round out of Miami, with 7-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean visiting Antigua, Tortola, and the Bahamas. Guests will have the opportunity to explore and indulge in the Caribbean like never before, as almost every itinerary will include a call at Perfect Day at CocoCay, the ultimate private island destination, with its new exclusive adults-only area – Hideaway Beach.
- Celebrity Ascent – Allowing guests to make the most of a longer Caribbean holiday onboard one of the line’s newest ships, Celebrity Ascent will sail 10 and 11-night itineraries through the historic Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean beaches of Antigua, Barbados, and St. Lucia.
- Celebrity has Florida covered from coast to coast, as Celebrity Apex will be the first Edge Series ship sailing from Port Canaveral, and Celebrity Constellation returns to Tampa, both offering 7-night sailings for more flexibility. These sailings will visit the iconic Western Caribbean ports of Key West, Bimini, Puerto Rico, Cozumel, and Belize.
- For the first time, Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Eclipse will sail from Fort Lauderdale, offering guests more of their all-time favourites. Silhouette will offer 8-night sailings to the popular ‘ABC’ islands, and Eclipse will offer 8-night and 6-night holidays to Dominica, Antigua, San Juan, Grand Cayman, Bahamas and Mexico.
- Opening February 2024, Celebrity will be offering 3-4 night Caribbean sailings on Celebrity Reflection with trips to Perfect Day at CocoCay and Celebrity Summit to Key West & Bahamas.
Celebrity Eclipse will also offer 7-night itineraries that sail round-trip from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, guests can immerse themselves with a double overnight in Bermuda.
For the first time ever, a mini-season in Iceland is available with four 7-night, round-trip itineraries from Reykjavik aboard Celebrity Silhouette with sailings throughout July and August 2025.
Celebrity is also returning to South America on the stunning Celebrity Equinox with 4-night itineraries to some of the continent’s most awe-inspiring places.
To book or for further information on 2025/26 sailings please visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!