Ambassador Cruise Line’s range of themed cruises lets your customers explore and enjoy their passions and pastimes.
More than just a holiday, they can meet like-minds, revel in their favourite things and expand their horizons whilst enjoying a trip around stunning cruise destinations.
By day, they can hop off of the cruise ship to explore ports of call and in the evenings and on sea days, a scheduled line-up of special guests including popular actors and personalities, amazing entertainment, themed parties, informative lectures, exclusive interviews and more.
Whilst onboard a themed cruise holiday, your customers can enjoy:
- A star-studded line-up of amazing onboard guests including cultural icons, experts, lecturers and some of the best entertainers in the world.
- ‘An audience with…’ nights with amazing celebrity speakers and performers talking about their life experiences and specialist fields.
- Live Q&As where you can ask our special guests your questions to learn more about your favourite topics or their careers.
- Exclusive interviews with our guests where you can learn more about them, with stories and anecdotes not shared anywhere else.
- Amazing shows and performances from legends, which are sure to give you an evening of entertainment unlike anything else on the seas.
From comedy cruises with line-ups sure to make you laugh to exploration cruises with guests including amazing explorers and voyagers.
Specialist Entertainment Cruises
Whether your customers want a line-up of hilarious comedians ready to enjoy your evenings onboard laughing at their unforgettable sets or it’s a selection of amazing circus acts that will captivate your customers with a curated line-up of amazing acts.
Hobby & Pastimes Cruises
A combination of some of the nation’s favourite hobbies with our cruise itineraries so that your customers can spend their time away exploring the world and learning more about their favourite things.
From interviews with cricketing legends to crafting cruises, they can spend time with specialist tutors and enjoying workshops, and gardening and wildlife cruises helping them hone their green fingers, there are programmes for every person.
Click here for more information.
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!