Azamara has released four new itineraries with special holiday celebrations in Spain, Portugal, Singapore, Vietnam, and more.
Customers can enjoy more time to explore through Extended Destination Days, offering 10 or more hours in port, and overnight stays at their own pace.
Michael Pawlus, Head of Itinerary Planning at Azamara, said: “We are thrilled to offer these new sailings, giving our guests the opportunity to experience some truly special celebrations around the world.
“With these new itineraries, we invite our guests to spend even more time in port with us as they enjoy local festivities in wonderful countries such as Spain, Portugal, Singapore, Vietnam, and beyond.”
Agents can now book Azamara’s new itineraries for their customers, which include:
- 7-Night Asian Holiday Voyage onboard Azamara Journey
- Setting sail from Singapore on 5th December 2023 and offering 92 hours in port, guests will enjoy two overnight stays in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s largest city, to stroll through local markets ahead of the famed Vietnamese festival celebrating the Lunar New Year, Tet Nguyen Dan. Guests will also have an overnight stay in Singapore to attend Christmas on Great Street, with sparkling lights, decorations, and local holiday performances.
- 7-Night St. Patrick’s Day Iberian Voyage on Azamara Pursuit
- Sailing from Lisbon, Portugal on 16th March 2024 to give guests 80 hours in port, travellers can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day exploring Irish pubs alongside locals in Portimão, Portugal. With a total of four Extended Destination Days and an overnight stay in Lisbon, guests will have ample time to uncover the hidden gems of each destination.
- 7-Night Celebration of Spanish Culture & History Voyage on Azamara Quest
- Guests onboard this Spain-intensive voyage embarking from Lisbon, Portugal on 1st April 2024 will have 66.5 hours in port and the unique access of small-ship cruising for an overnight in Seville to visit the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and home to historic treasures, including the tomb of Christopher Columbus. Travellers will also be able to explore one of the few circular castles in Europe, Bellver Castle in Palma, Majorca.
- 7-Night Spanish Wine Discoveries Voyage on Azamara Quest
- Travellers can celebrate the first day of Feria de Abril, the largest and most colourful festival in Seville with traditional music, flamenco dancers, and traditional meals. This Spain-intensive voyage will set sail on 8th April 2024 from Barcelona, Spain, giving guests 83 hours in port, and concluding with an overnight stay in Lisbon, Portugal.
To learn more or book an Azamara voyage, please visit https://www.azamara.com.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!