Celebrity Cruises has launched its brand-new Marketing Partner Programme exclusive to travel partner’s marketing teams across the UK and Ireland.
The programme will reach over 100 travel partner marketing contacts, to enable the award-winning cruise line to “work closer with trade partners than ever before.”
Celebrity aims to not only provide marketing professionals with the latest content and creativity but to drive passion for the brand through dedicated learning experiences.
The first-of-its-kind programme has been built based on feedback from travel partner marketing teams on what they really need.
Marketing professionals who sign up for the programme will benefit from exclusive access to insider top tips and content, directly from Celebrity Cruises’ Trade Marketing team.
Benefits of the programme will include:
- Monthly newsletters, highlighting the latest additions to Celebrity Central, alongside crucial brand and product updates to ensure that marketers are aligned with the brand
- Dedicated ship visits in Southampton, Liverpool and Greenock hosted by Celebrity’s Trade Marketing team to give marketing professionals a first-hand experience of Celebrity’s award-winning ships alongside tips and tricks to aid travel partners in their day-to-day marketing of Celebrity Cruises
- Marketing workshops hosted by Celebrity’s senior leaders and management team. The dedicated workshops for insider knowledge and top tips for marketing Celebrity Cruises to travel partners’ customers. The first workshops are confirmed for February and March as follows;
- February: Learn Your Way Around Celebrity Central
- March: Marketing Approval Top Tips
Leigh Thomson, Head of Trade Marketing said: “I am extremely excited to be launching this brand-new programme for our travel partners marketing professionals.
“Agents are always at the heart of our business, but marketing teams also have a strong part to play in our mutual success and I’m passionate about bolstering the wider team’s knowledge and support.
“Marketing professionals deserve the opportunity to invest in their learning journey with Celebrity Cruises so that they too can drive passion for our brand.”
“This is just the beginning of an evolving and ongoing programme. We will use feedback throughout the programme to ensure that we are always tailoring to the needs of the members so that they have the right tools and support all year round.”
Marketing professionals from UK and Ireland travel partners can sign up to the Celebrity Cruises Marketing Partner Programme by visiting https://celebritycentral.co.uk/marketing-partner-programme
For further information, travel partners should visit www.celebritycentral.co.uk. Travel partners can also contact Celebrity Cruises’ UK Sales Team or Trade Support should they need help, advice, or training.
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!