Disney has announced the return of the all-day Park Hopper pass.
Beginning Jan. 9, 2024, guests with a ticket with Park Hopper benefits or an Annual Pass can once again visit another theme park at any time of the day during park hours (subject to capacity limitations).
Previously, Park Hopper access has only been available after 2 p.m. each day.
“Good-to-go days” will also begin in January. With “good-to-go days,” the theme park reservation calendar will be updated periodically and will show Passholders select days when they may visit a Disney World theme park without needing a theme park reservation (blockout dates will continue to apply).
To use the Park Hopper benefit, Annual Passholders must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit and enter that first park prior to visiting another.
Or, they can enter a theme park without a reservation on a “good-to-go” date for that park or after 2 pm (except Magic Kingdom on Saturdays and Sundays) before visiting another park.
Coming to Walt Disney World January 9, 2024
- Just Announced: All-day Park Hopper access during park hours
- Theme park reservations no longer required for date-based tickets (our standard ticket option)
- Disney dining plans available once again for Disney Resort hotel guests as part of a package
- Complimentary self-parking is back for Disney Resort hotel stays
- Annual Passholders may visit the parks after 2 p.m. without needing a theme park reservation, except on Saturdays and Sundays at Magic Kingdom
- Digital downloads of select PhotoPass attraction photos taken in the park on the day of visit now included in the purchase of Disney Genie+ service
- Parking trams returned to all four Disney World theme parks
Passes are subject to the Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass Terms and Conditions.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!