easyJet is launching four new winter routes from three UK airports & brand new packages on sale to Geneva, Zurich and Salzburg with easyJet holidays.
Two brand new routes from London Stansted to Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland will both start on 16 December and operate twice a week throughout winter.
Also launching is a new route from London Southend airport to Grenoble starting on 14 January and operating once a week throughout the winter season.
The airline will also launch a new route from Birmingham to Salzburg in Austria, which will operate once a week throughout winter, starting on 13 January 2024, expanding its Birmingham network to 29 routes.
The airline has already put 19 new routes from the UK on sale for this winter, including flights to Cairo in Egypt for the very first time, Akuyeri in Iceland providing the only direct route from the UK, and new routes to Rovaniemi, Finland from two UK airports for a family favourite Christmas Lapland getaway.
Flights on new winter routes launched today are now available to book at easyJet.com and via the mobile app starting from:
- London Southend to Grenoble from £24.99*
- Birmingham to Salzburg from £29.99*
- London Stansted to Zurich from £32.99*
- London Stansted to Geneva from £35.99*
easyJet holidays is also offering fantastic value package holidays to these new destinations:
- Three nights at the 4* ibis Geneve Centra Lac in Geneva on a Bed & Breakfast basis for £345 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on 13 January 2024.
- Three nights at the 4* Placid Hotel Design & Lifestyle Zurich in Zurich on a Room Only basis for £324 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on 9 March 2024.
- Seven nights at the 4* Best Western Plus Amedia Art Salzburg in Salzburg on a Room Only basis for £367 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from Birmingham on 3 February 2024.
Holidaymakers looking for inspiration can use easyJet’s Low Fare Finder on easyJet.com to search for the lowest fares on easyJet’s entire network.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!