easyJet has put its winter 2024 schedule on sale with seats to 125 destinations from 21 UK airports available to book between 1 December 2023 and 23 March 2024.
Customers can book early to get the best fares for next winter from the UK to the slopes of Europe or winter sun destinations including Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Sharm El Sheikh, Geneva and Innsbruck.
Flights for next winter are now available to book at easyJet.com and via the mobile app, including:
- London Gatwick to Innsbruck from £32.99* and to Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura from £38.998
- London Luton to Geneva and Innsbruck from £32.99*
- Bristol to Geneva and Innsbruck from £26.99* and to Gran Canaria from £35.99*
- Manchester to Geneva from £29.99* and to Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, and Fuerteventura from £35.99*
- Liverpool to Geneva from £26.99* and to Lanzarote from £29.99*
- Belfast to Geneva from £26.99*, and to Tenerife and Lanzarote from £32.99*
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK Country Manager, commented:
“We’re delighted to be putting our flights for winter 2024 on sale today so customers can book early and enjoy great value fares on flights across our unrivalled network across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, providing even more choice to book a festive Christmas trip, a ski getaway or winter sun break.
“With fares available from just £26.99* and with a host of destinations to choose from like Innsbruck, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote, now is a great time to book with easyJet and we look forward to taking even more of our customers away in 2024.”
Package holidays for winter 2024 are also available to book through easyJet holidays including its bestselling winter destinations, Iceland, Lanzarote and Disneyland Paris.
All easyJet holiday packages are covered by its industry-leading Protection Promise. On top of that, there’s 23kg of luggage per person on all holidays and transfers are included on all beach holidays.
*Flights one way per person including taxes
For more information, visit easyjet.com.
Click here for more exciting updates from easyJet or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!