Fred. Holidays has introduced a brand new 14-night cruise and land package combining a relaxing cruise through the Douro Valley with stays in Lisbon, Coimbra and Porto in Portugal.
The trip starts with three nights in Lisbon followed by two nights in Coimbra and two nights in Porto with accommodation in four-star hotels and standard rail travel between each city.
Guests will then embark on a seven-night Douro cruise round trip from Porto onboard the five-star Douro Serenity.
Included are visits to the Mateus Palace in Vila Real, Castelo Rodrigo with its historic castle ruins, the Spanish city of Salamanca and the pilgrimage town of Lamego.
Departures on 3rd October 2023, 21st May 2024 and 25th June 2024.
Prices from £2,895 per person including:
- Return flights from London or Manchester
- Three nights four star accommodation in Lisbon
- Two nights four star accommodation in Coimbra and Porto
- Standard class rail between Lisbon, Coimbra and Porto
- All overseas transfers and the seven-night cruise on a full board basis with an excursion package.
For further information and reservations, visit www.fredholidays.co.uk
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!