Fred. Holidays has launched a new and exclusive 21-night India itinerary.
The programme combines a seven-night luxury ‘Palace on Wheels’ train journey through the heart of Rajasthan and a seven-night expedition cruise on the Brahmaputra and Pandaw with stays in New Delhi and Guwahati.
Upon arrival in Delhi, they’ll transfer to the Taj Palace New Delhi for a two-night stay including a full day sightseeing tour.
Guests will then board the luxurious ‘Palace on Wheels’ train travelling through the heart of Rajasthan, visiting Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bharatpur, Agra and Delhi.
They’ll witness majestic palaces, forts and temples along the way, search for tigers on a Ranthambore safari and indulge in the royal treatment on board the train.
Upon disembarking, fly from Delhi to Guwahati for an overnight stay before embarking on a river cruise on the RV Kindat Pandaw.
Over the next seven days, your customers will sail down the Brahmaputra River, discovering the wildlife and landscapes of Assam.
They’ll explore the tea gardens, silk villages and national parks including Kaziranga and Nameri which are home to rare and endangered species such as the one-horned rhinoceros and Asian elephants.
After disembarking the cruise in Guwahati, they’ll fly back to Delhi for a final overnight stay before returning to the UK.
There are three departures in 2024:
7th January 2024 – prices from £10,595 per person
18th February 2024 – prices from £9,895 per person
25th February 2024 – prices from £9,995 per person
- International flights from London (regional flights available on request)
- Overseas transfers
- Three nights at the Taj Palace New Delhi
- Private sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Seven-night rail journey on board the Palace on Wheels in a deluxe cabin with a personal butler
- Seven-night expedition cruise on the Brahmaputra with Pandaw
- Full board on board the Palace on Wheels and the Pandaw river cruise
- All activities, visits and excursions as detailed in the itinerary; and
- Two nights at the Vivanta Guwahati
For further information and reservations, call Fred. Holidays on 0800 021 3172 or visit www.fredholidays.co.uk
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!