Mundy Cruising has launched The Ultimate Luxury Cruise, a 105-day journey departing Tokyo on 14th April 2025 and finishing in Dubrovnik on 26th July 2025.
Customer research by Mundy Cruising has revealed a range of travel trends and priorities for its discerning client base.
This includes longer trips, slow travel, iconic experiences, bucket list destinations and a desire to return to gentler times “in the most exclusive and luxurious way possible.”
The journey includes a plethora of bucket list destinations and experiences including:
Cherry Blossom in Japan, Hot Springs and Snow Monkeys, cruising Glacier Bay National Park, viewing black and brown bears, crossing the Rockies on the magical Rocky Mountaineer train, living the high life in New York.
Also available is a leisurely transatlantic crossing northwards for the Norwegian Fjords, Midnight Sun and North Cape, crossing Europe on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, exploring Venice, cruising the Adriatic coast to Athens, and exploring the Greek Islands and Montenegro on an exclusive 32-guest sailing yacht.
Each experience offers the ultimate in luxury, combining the top suites on the very best ships in the world, First and Business Class air travel, classic rail journeys and beautiful hotels.
Alex Loizou, Director of Sales, Marketing and Operations at Mundy Cruising, said: “Our clients are looking to indulge themselves in a gentler way.
“Covid gave them a sense of urgency, with plenty of items on their ‘to do’ lists, but despite that urgency, they are not prepared to compromise.
“In response, we created this amazing journey as an example of the many bespoke travel experiences we take pleasure in curating.”
Mundy Cruising’s Ultimate Luxury Cruise includes:
- Spring in Tokyo: Regent Suite on Regent’s Seven Seas Explorer: 12th April 2025
- Japan and Alaska: Grand Wintergarden Suite on Seabourn Cruises’ Seabourn Quest: 27th April 2025
- Canada: Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Rail Journey: 16th May 2025
- North America: Owner’s Suite on Silversea’s Silver Dawn: 28th May 2025
- Norwegian Fjords: Owner’s Suite on Seabourn Cruises’ Seabourn Sojourn: 14th June 2025
- Greece and Croatia: Owner’s Residence on Explora Journeys’ Explora I: 12th July 2025
- Paris to Venice: Grand Suite on Venice Simplon-Orient-Express: 28th June 2025
- Island Hopping in the Mediterranean: Owner’s Suite on Ponant’s Le Ponant: 19th July 2025
Prices for this 105-day Ultimate Luxury Cruise itinerary start from £239,999 per person including Business and First Class flights, all overseas transfers, five-star hotels throughout and all cruises featured.
For more information and reservations, call 020 7399 7670 or visit www.mundycruising.co.uk
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!