Viking has introduced a brand-new 16 Day Malta, Morocco & Mediterranean voyage departing November 2024.
From Barcelona, guests will sail to Corsica, the town of Napoleon Bonaparte’s birth. They’ll call at Rome and Malta’s capital Valetta.
In North Africa, they will discover the treasures of Tunis, including the city’s French-influenced architecture.
There, they will explore the Casbah of Algiers and delve into centuries-old history amid stone-walled warrens, and experience Casablanca’s neo-Moorish splendour and French influences.
The cruise continues through the storied Strait of Gibraltar, one of Europe’s most significant waterways. Explore Cádiz and wander the streets of Andalusian Málaga in Spain.
Guests will also have the option to extend their adventure for an additional two nights with pre-tours in Barcelona and Madrid.
Only four departures are available in 2024 and 2025 and Viking has advised that staterooms will fill up quickly. Save up to $1,800 per couple for all bookings made by 29 May 2023 unless sold out prior.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour speciality coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Access to The Nordic Spa & state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Self-service launderettes
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
For more information, visit vikingcruises.com.
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!