Oceania Cruises has revealed its 2025 Summer Collection of voyages, featuring more than 100 itineraries, plus nearly 50 Grand Voyages, to alluring corners of the world.
Travellers can choose from a selection of Europe voyages, classic Canada and New England cruises, exciting adventures in Alaska, and South Pacific sailings that visit the French Polynesia and beyond.
Sailings will take place aboard Oceania Cruises’ eight small, luxurious ships. The itineraries are available to preview online at www.OceaniaCruises.com and open for reservations on October 4.
The collection of voyages includes more than 70 distinct sailings across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
Marina will split her time between the Mediterranean, the western wine countries, and the northern regions of Iceland, Greenland and the Canadian Maritimes.
Vista will sail through the capitals of Scandinavia, the Norwegian Fjords and the British Isles; and the maiden Mediterranean season of Allura, Oceania Cruises’ newest ship.
Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises said: “2025 is slated to be our biggest year yet at Oceania Cruises with Allura’s maiden season and our first collection featuring all eight boutique ships on sale.
“With our 2025 Summer Collection, we look forward to continuing to show why Oceania Cruises is acclaimed for its destination-rich itineraries by offering new ports of call and expanded service into highly sought-after regions.”
2025 Summer Collection Highlights
- More than 100 destination-rich itineraries, plus nearly 50 Grand Voyages
- Riviera sails in Alaska for the very first time, offering the ultimate Last Frontier experience
- Allura, Vista, Marina, Sirena and Nautica explore Europe with 70+ diverse itinerary options
- Itinerary lengths ranging from 7 to 56 days
- 100+ overnight stays including Seville, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Bordeaux, Berlin, Antwerp, Montreal, Bora Bora and Papeete, giving guests more time to explore Oceania Cruises’ ports of call
- 10 new ports of call including Cesme, Turkey; Kemi, Finland; Lulea, Sweden; Maniitsoq, Greenland; Pozzallo (Sicily), Italy; Samos, Greece; Scrabster, Scotland; Sibenik, Croatia; Sundsvall, Sweden; and Vaasa, Finland.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite cruise brands!