P&O Cruises‘ new winter 2025/26 collection is open to book from October 18, 2023 and will include new ports of call, itineraries & introductory offers, such as a 10% saving and 10% deposit offer.
In winter 2025/2026, P&O Cruises will return to 12 ports for the first time in five or more years. These include cities such as Los Angeles, Melbourne, Bali, Bodø in Norway and Dunedin in New Zealand.
Holidays will also include even more extended stays in port to experience more of the activities and culture in a destination.
Holidays booked by December 4, 2023 will include*:
- 10% introductory saving. Guests can save 10% on applicable winter 2025/26 Select Price holidays.
- 10% deposit offer. Available on applicable Select Price or Early Saver holidays departing between October 2025 and March 2026.
- 5% Peninsular Club saving. Members of P&O Cruises loyalty programme can enjoy a further 5% exclusive discount on selected holidays.
New holiday highlights
- Britannia will offer new Caribbean fly-cruise holidays in winter 2025/26 with calls in Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Grand Turk. Ports of call are Barbados, Grenada, Curaçao, Aruba, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Turk, Tortola and Dominica. Prices start from £1,399 per person (B528).
- In December 2025, Aurora will go on an extended 14-night northern lights cruise, calling at medieval towns and ports of call including Åndalsnes, Bodø, Narvik, Tromsø and Haugesund. Prices start from £1,199 per person (R522).
- In January 2026, Aurora will embark on a 75-night Grand Tour around South America, adding 10 additional days compared to previous years including returning to São Paulo (from Santos) for the first time in 10 years. Prices start from £6,249 per person (R601).
- In January 2026, for the first time in nine years, Arcadia will embark on a 100-night Eastern Circumnavigation World Cruise calling at 28 destinations including Dubai, Singapore, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Dunedin, Auckland, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Prices start from £9,599 per person (J601).
- In December 2025 Arcadia will go on a special Christmas markets cruise with overnight calls to Hamburg, Copenhagen, Oslo and Amsterdam. Departing from and returning to Southampton, ports of call are Hamburg Copenhagen, Oslo and Amsterdam. Prices start from £1,149 per person (J520).
- Azura will visit maiden port of call, Tangier, Morocco on its Canary Islands fly-cruise itinerary. Departing from Valetta, Malta, ports of call are Cartagena, Tangier, Lanzarote and Tenerife. Prices start from £579 per person (A539).
- P&O Cruises’ newest ship Arvia will continue with its popular 14-night Caribbean fly-cruise itinerary from Barbados or Antigua. Iona will continue to offer guests a programme of Spain, Portugal and Canary Islands holidays.
All prices quoted are for the Early Saver fare type and based on an inside cabin.
Guests can secure their holiday and have first choice of new itineraries with a 10% deposit from 08:30 on October 10, 2023.
Exclusively on sale for Caribbean, Baltic and Ligurian tier members of the Peninsular Club from 08:30 to 18:00 on October 17, 2023.
On general sale for holidays departing September – December 2025 from 08:30 on October 18, 2023.
On general sale for holidays departing January – March 2026 from 08:30 on October 19, 2023.
*T&Cs apply. Find out more here.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!