Princess Cruises has unveiled four exciting voyages planned for the Seventh Continent for the 2024-2025 season, with voyages on sale now.
In 2024-25 Sapphire Princess will again sail to some of the most dramatically diverse landscapes in Antarctica including the Falkland Islands to see penguins, Elephant Island, Antarctic Sound and Gerlache Strait.
Princess Cruises said it is the only cruise line that offers an up-close look at the white continent while enjoying the amenities of a larger ship with an intimate feel, at a fraction of the price of explorer ships.
Princess is a member of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators, placing a priority on environmental responsibility and safe travel at the forefront of every voyage.
Sapphire Princess will embark on a series of South American itineraries together with Majestic Princess, sailing to exotic cultures and landscapes combined with exciting cruisetours.
With two ships, 26 destinations and 14 countries, the 2024-2025 season includes 15 total departures on 11 unique itineraries.
New this season is a 17-night Antarctica voyage sailing roundtrip from Buenos Aires, featuring an overnight in this vibrant homeport.
The 51-night South America Grand Adventure aboard Majestic Princess will set sail between Los Angeles and Ft. Lauderdale, highlighted with overnight stays in Lima, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
John Padgett, Princess Cruises President said: “No other large ship cruise line sails Antarctica like Princess.
“Our master navigators, unique local relationships and outstanding amenities make accessing these exotic destinations not only immersive but amazingly comfortable.”
The cruise line also highlighted the numerous advantages of visiting Antarctica and South America with Princess:
- Expert navigation accessing some of the most dynamic environments on the planet.
- Incredible up-close views of icebergs, glaciers, whales, and penguins.
- Onboard experts, naturalists, historians and storytellers with captivating stories and curated activities.
- Infused local culture with Argentine folkloric musicians, regional cuisine and wines, and local dancers and samba classes from the famed Carnival festival.
- More itineraries, more voyage length options and more departure dates than any other large ship cruise line.
For more information, visit princess.com.
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!