Royal Caribbean International is returning to China in April 2024 for the first time since the pandemic.
Sailings are now open for sale for April 2024-February 2025 itineraries with departures from Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Spectrum of the Seas will do 4-7 night itineraries to iconic ports like cosmopolitan Nagasaki, laid-back Fukuoka and scenic Okinawa.
- Itineraries include:
- 4-night Fukuoka
- 4-night Okinawa
- 4-night Nagasaki
- 5-night Nagakasi & Kagoshima
- 5-night Kumamoto & Fukuoka
- 5-night Okinawa & Ishigaki
- 5-night Kagoshima & Okinawa
- 6-night Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto
- 7-night Osaka, Kobe, Tokyo
A series of assets regarding RCI’s return to China is now available to download here.
Check out our Ship’s Guide here to learn more about Spectrum of the Seas!