Travelsphere is offering a great selection of travel deals for your customers this February.
Agents can help their customers save up to £200 on Europe departures, and up to £500 on Worldwide departures on selected 2024 and 2025 worldwide holidays with Travelsphere.
Tours to Explore:
This carefully crafted five-day Arctic holiday invites your customers to explore the outdoors on a husky sledding ride, learn more about Sami culture and enjoy a traditional Sami dinner.
Duration 5 Days
Departures from Jan 2025 – Feb 2025
This tour takes your customers far and wide to discover richly historical sites, such as the famous Hagia Sophia, the Topkapi Palace and the legendary city of Troy.
Duration 12 Days
Departures from April 2024 – Nov 2024
Your customers will discover the very best of South Africa on this all-encompassing tour. Beginning in Cape Town, they can take the cable car up Table Mountain and enjoy a tour of the Cape Peninsula which includes a visit to Cape Point and Boulders Beach.
Duration 22 Days
Departures from Jan 2025 – Nov 2025
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid for bookings made until 29th February 2024 and applies to new bookings only, is subject to limited availability and selected departure dates and does not apply to supplements payable for local or connecting flights.
- This offer is not combinable with any other offer, discount or promotion except for the welcome home loyalty discount.
- If Travelsphere is forced to cancel your customer’s trip and transfer them to an alternative date, the discount will not carry forward to their new holiday but they will be able to take advantage of any in market offers available at the time.
- Travelsphere reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- The additional £50 per person will be applied to the second and subsequent holiday(s) and will not be transferable should you cancel, unless they are re-booking on the same day.
- Normal cancellation penalties apply. This offer is for new bookings only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Find out more by registering for the Travelsphere Trade Hub: Log in here