LeShuttle is offering a flexible, low-carbon footprint way of travelling to the Alps.
Guests can drive to their Alps in their own car with no equipment charges on airlines or need for lengthy resort transfers.
They can cross the channel from Folkestone to Calais in just 35 minutes in their own personal space, unrestricted by train schedules or baggage allowance for their ski gear.
Nestled in the Aravis Valley, around 20 miles east of Annecy, La Clusaz. It takes around 8 ½ hours to drive from LeShuttle’s terminal in Calais to La Clusaz, via Arras, Rheims and Dijon and skirting Lake Annecy.
LeShuttle says this option offers more flexibility with more room for ski gear, no airport stress, and saves money as the “cost of flights and car hire has significantly increased since the pandemic.”
WIN A TRIP TO LE CLUSAZ
LeShuttle members (free to sign up) can win a 7 night holiday in the Aravis resort of La Clusaz with Flexiplus tickets, accommodation for up to 4 people and two 3 day ski passes.
Visit here for more details – competition runs from 29th September to 31st October 2023.
DISCOUNTED SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Save money on ski rentals with LeShuttle and popular equipment rental company, Skimium. LeShuttle customers can save up to 60% when booking online before their trip. Find more details here.
Book with LeShuttle from as little as:
- £55 per vehicle (up to 9 passengers) each way for a Day/Overnight ticket (from 25.09.23 to 22.10.23)
- £90 per vehicle (up to 9 passengers) each way for a Short Stay Saver ticket (valid for 5 calendar days)
- £112 per vehicle (up to 9 passengers) for a Standard ticket (for any duration). One way
- £269 per vehicle (up to 9 passengers) for a Flexiplus ticket, turn up any time and get on the next available train, and access to the club lounge (for any duration). One way
- Take a pet from just £22 each way
For more information, visit www.leshuttle.com
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!