Viking has just released its 2023‑2025 Expeditions brochure featuring some of the world’s most pristine and remote regions on its state‑of‑the‑art expedition vessels Viking Octantis and Viking Polaris.
The brochure features the cruise line’s latest expansion into the Canadian Arctic, the release of 2025 departures on its popular Antarctic voyages and two new grand journeys.
Explorations include the Ilulissat Icefjord and the eastern entrance of the Northwest Passage in Pond Inlet, Canada on the 13‑day Into the Northwest Passage itinerary and the 15‑day Canada & Greenland Explorer itinerary sails between Toronto and Nuuk.
Those interested in more in‑depth exploration can choose the new 27‑day Canada & the Northwest Passage itinerary, which combines the above two itineraries.
Book your customers’ expedition voyages now and save up to $2,000 per couple (approx £1562). Fares include:
- Nordic Balcony staterooms with floor‑to‑ceiling‑windows
- One complimentary shore excursion or landing at every port or site
- Onboard meals and beverages; including beer, wine, and soft drinks served with onboard lunches and dinners
- 24‑hour access to specialty coffees, teas, and bottled water
- No charge for alternative dining venues
- Complimentary 24‑hour room service
- Exciting choice of live lectures and hands-on demonstrations that add even greater insight to your journey and the places you visit
- Access to Nordic Spa and fitness centre facilities
- Exploration using a fleet of world‑class expedition equipment including Zodiacs, Special Operations Boats and kayaks
- A Viking Expedition Kit which includes all the gear required for relevant excursions plus, on polar expedition voyages, a keepsake Viking Expedition jacket
- Self‑service launderettes
- Unlimited free Wi‑Fi
- All onboard gratuities, port taxes, and fees
Click here to order Viking’s new brochure.
Click here for more exciting trade updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!