Windstar Cruises has extended its Winter Sun Sale until 30th September 2023.
The sale is exclusive to the UK and offers savings of up to 35% on over 80 2023 and 2024 Middle East and Caribbean sailings.
As part of this extended offer, agents making three new bookings of any Winter Sun Sale itineraries before 30th September 2023 will earn themselves a free cruise thanks to Windstar’s Sell 3, Sail Free incentive.
Windstar is the only small ship cruise line operating in the Middle East that offers visitors impressive UNESCO sights, beautiful beaches and wildlife, top-rated golf courses, amazing snorkeling/diving and great shopping.
On all Middle East itineraries, Windstar offers overnights and late-night stays in port so guests can see the markets come alive and enjoy a truly authentic experience.
The brand new itineraries include:
- 18-day Wonders of Arabia sailing from Athens to Dubai
- Ten-day Sparkling Sands & Cities of the Persian Gulf sailing between Dubai and Muscat
- Nine-day Arabian Nights & Egyptian Days sailing between Jeddah and Aqaba
- Eight-day Realm of the Queen of Sheba sailing from Oman to Jeddah
- 12-day Red Sea Revelries via the Suez Canal sailing from Jeddah to Athens.
Winter Sun Sale prices start from just £945 per person for the eight-day Realm of the Queen of Sheba sailing departing 2nd March 2024 (a saving of £945 per person).
Windstar’s classic Caribbean itineraries visit tiny towns and hidden harbours accessible only to private yachts and small ships.
- Seven-day Beach Fun & Sun: A Remote Caribbean Getaway sailing round trip from St Maarten
- Seven-day Classic Caribbean sailing round trip from St Maarten
- 14-day Star Collector: Caribbean Explorations sailing round trip from St Maarten
- Six-day Windward Ways & Tobago Cays sailing from Oranjestad to Bridgetown.
Winter Sun Sale prices start from just £1,224 per person for the six-day Windward Ways & Tobago Cays sailing departing 16th December 2023 (a saving of £400 per person).
Prices include all dining in multiple restaurants, use of the watersports platform and equipment, fitness classes, sauna, entertainment and port fees.
The sale covers the best of the Windstar fleet with cruises on the iconic Wind Class ships and newly reimagined Star Class ships.
The Middle East cruises take place onboard the 312-guest all-suite Star Legend while the Caribbean cruises take place onboard the 312-guest all-suite Star Pride, the 342-guest classic sailing yacht Wind Surf and the 148-guest classic sailing yacht Wind Star.
All the ships have a watersports platform and plenty of open deck space which is perfect for soaking up the sun.
For further information and reservations call 0808 178 2233 or visit www.windstarcruises.com
Click here for more exciting updates or browse Travel Pursuit UK for the latest travel news from your favourite travel brands!