Hurghada has been named the best destination for last-minute sun on a budget, according to a new study by travel coordinators Wild Packs.
The study, which combined average winter temperature, precipitation, cost of living and flight cost to create an index, comes as an estimated 4.7 million Brits prepare to travel abroad this December.
Play for some top tips on Hurghada.
Historically, December has been a popular time to get some much-needed winter sun, and this year is no different. With an ongoing cost of living crisis, however, affordability is more important than ever.
With this in mind, travel experts at Wild Packs release the results of a study revealing the best destinations for winter sun on a budget. 75 popular holiday destinations were included in this study. The study methodology can be found at the end of this email.
Coming in second place is Praia, Cape Verde and in third, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. Havana, Cuba comes in fourth and Marrakech, Morocco comes in fifth.
Next on the list is Santa Clara, Cuba at number six, The Gambia is in seventh place followed by Buenos Aires, Argentina. Following closely behind is Chiang Mai, Thailand and in tenth place, the Canary Islands, Gran Canaria.
Here are some amazing reasons why your customers should visit Hurghada, Egypt:
- Hurghada is a stunning resort town along Egypt’s Red Sea Riviera, designed for holidaymakers.
- It’s a world-renowned diving destination with an incredible underwater world.
- It is a foodie paradise with delicious and aromatic blend of traditional Egyptian cuisine and international flavours.
- It is the gateway to the ancient world, only a 3-hour drive to Luxor and the Valley Of The Kings.
- Lots of exciting family-friendly activities including watersports, desert safaris, water parks, theme parks, malls, shopping and more.
The study was conducted by travel expert Jamie Fraser on behalf of Wild Packs.